Our conveyancing service includes the following:
– Complete all necessary searches on the legal status of the property and the vendor, informing the buyer of any issues discovered that may influence the decision or conditions of the purchase.
– Agreement with vendor/s in respect of terms and conditions of the purchase, ensuring compliance with current laws. In the event that the vendors are non-resident in Spain, a lawyer ensures that any amount paid prior to completion is lodged safely with a resident party, preferably the vendor’s lawyer’s account.
– Make preparations at the Notary Public for completion of the purchase or any further preparations required relating to the purchase such as preparation of powers of attorney for individuals abroad (duly legalised and translated) which give authority to a physical person/s to act on behalf of the buyers.
– Assist in the completion process and ensure title deeds are properly registered in the appropriate local Land Registry, and that the property(ies) is free from all charges and encumbrances, free from occupants and tenants, as well as payment of the relevant taxes associated with the purchase.
– Assist in locating, negotiating and obtaining a mortgage loan to finance the purchase of the property, in the best market conditions.(we deal with over 15 diferent Banks).
– Obtain the NIE, or foreigners identification number.
Share this Post
This post is also available in: English